Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun colors for your home


I love Mexican oilcloth, love it. It is all over my house. Above, you will see I have 5 huge colorful pillows on a church pew in my den. My bar stools have custom oilcloth cushions and I have countless of place mats made from this fun colorful material.


It doesn't have to match your house, any color will do. The wilder the better. And it is wonderful if you have little ones, it just wipes off.


Through Facebook, I discovered an old high school friend has a etsy shop that is all things Mexican oilcloth and chalkboard fun. Check it out here, chalkydoodles. It will make great birthday gifts, mother's day gifts, etc.


My next purchase will be a custom table cloth to match my bar stools, can't wait!!!

4 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

cute!!

The Soladay Family said...

love those colors and that church pew! Where did you find it?

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Oh gosh...I just went over and checked out the shop. I was going to order one of the door signs for mother's new room but they're on vacation so I can't get it before she moves. I'm bookmarking it for Christmas gifts though...COOL STUFF!

whereismymind said...

Very cute, my stylish friend! Very, very cute!