Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The damage has been done


Ohhhh, what have I done.

Before I go to bed, let me just give a quick rundown of what my fat ass has just consumed.

First, I hauled butt out of the house as soon as Hubby got home and heading to the gym. I got to chatting to another mom in the parking lot (shocker) so I only ended up working out for 30 minutes. Then I went to Tamale King.

Holy fat pants! This is what I ate. And ate. And ate.

1 tamale
1 queso and bean tostada
1 chicken enchilada with chile con carne sauce
rice
beans
chips and queso
1 sopapilla with honey
2 sangria margaritas
1/2 a glass of water

The above list of food is more food than I usually consume in two weeks. I am not kidding people, it was ugly. But it was so good.

The song, "if loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right", kept playing through my head as I was shoveling cheese, beans, and chicken into my mouth.

Now I am sick and feel like a house. The OSB weigh in isn't going to be looking good. I think I might wait until tomorrow night to do my weigh in.

I'm sick, I gotta run.....(no pun intended!)

No comments: