Friday, September 12, 2008

Please bow your heads in prayer.

Today is Bram's first gymnastics class. It actually started several weeks ago but because of his tonsillectomy he could not start until today.

So this means that the rest of the class is going to be a little more "with the program" if you will.

Bram, well I am afraid he will run amok throughout the gym and we will ultimately be given a refund and I will be asked to take my wild heathen home.

But you never know with my brilliant boy. We shall see.

Seriously, pray for us.

4 comments:

morewineplease said...

GOOD LUCK!! And have fun.. organized activities are not ready for the Diva yet!

michelle matthews said...

He will do great! I can't wait for an update!

michelle matthews said...

PS - Yes it is sooo weird to be able to hop in and out of my car in no time flat. SOooo much more gets accomplished. I'm glad to hear another mother cried harder than her child first day of MDO. It was hard but it's all good now! :)

Debz said...

amok, amok, amok. sorry, i love that movie.

i hope it goes well, but don't be too disappointed if it doesn't. he'll calm down eventually - 22's not that far awat, really...