Friday, September 12, 2008

He did it!





Mission accomplished! Bram did so well at gymnastics. I didn't have a thing to worry about, and I am sure my prayers didn't hurt!!!

Coach Troy really is fun and did a great job with all of the kiddos. Apparently, redirection is his middle name. He could get any kid on track with a funny face or silly joke. Including, Mr. Bram, thank the Lord!

Bram had so much fun that he wanted to stay and was still talking about it as I was laying him down for his nap.

I guess he is growing up. Last years gymnastics experience was a nightmare and that is what caused all the anxiety and dread about this go-round. I almost didn't even give it a shot. THAT is how crazy and wild he was.

But again, he was only two years old and I was 8 months pregnant and had a low tolerance for his shenanigans at that point.

Now if they only had karate for three year olds, this kid would be in hog heaven!

3 comments:

Debz said...

well YAY! I'm so glad, although I didn't have much faith, sorry :(

glad it went so well.

have a good weekend.

michelle matthews said...

That is awesome! He looks so cute doing his gymnastics. He looks so tall - is he tall for his age? Tate just started karate and loves it. I can't wait to get it Luke in it one of these days.

morewineplease said...

YAY Bram!! So cute!