Shannon tagged me today and since I have piles of laundry to do, this will be quick and painless. And I love talking about myself so I will enjoy it as much as you do.
I am supposed to come up with 7 random things about myself that you may or may not know. So here they are:
1) Hubby and I only knew each other 5 months from our first date to the day we got married. And it was the best decision I have ever made. It has never crossed my mind that we should of known each other longer.
2) I hate milk. HATE IT!!! I love dairy products, but milk makes me gag.
3) I have a weird anxiety about my parents dying. And my brother. It can get pretty bad and keep me up at night. Thank the Lord for Zoloft!
4) I am the most unathletic human being on the planet. I'm just plain terrible at anything sports related. And I don't like to watch sports either. But I do love football parties.
5) My favorite food on the planet is Indian food. Weird I know. I seriously could eat Indian food every single day. When I was pregnant with both kids I would dream I was eating Indian food.
6) I pooped in my pants waiting in line at the grocery store. Or actually I sharted. It was terrible. I had to park my grocery cart and just leave. Luckily I had on baggy sweat pants and granny panties at the time. Please don't judge. I have self diagnosed myself with IBS.
If I regularly comment on your blog, and you know who you are. YOU'RE IT!