Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Butterfly Award


The Diva herself, Londie, bestowed this pretty little award to me. Most of y'all read her daily and she is a hoot. SO much fun, always happy, and always makes lemonade out of lemons. And she makes my shopping problem look like nothing.
She always points you in the right direction when it comes to cute kids clothes and good sales.

Most importantly she is in TEXAS! So hopefully one day we will be able to go have drinks.

With the "Butterfly award" comes some rules! Answer each question with one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brownish
4. Your mother? cool
5. Your father? cutie
6. Your favorite thing? decorating
7. Your dream last night? fun
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. The room you're in? den
10. Your hobby? running
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? Bed.
14. What you're not? lazy
15. One of your wish-list items? couch
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you did? ate
18. What are you wearing? Juicy
19. Your TV? flat screen
20. Your pets? none
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? happy
23. Missing someone? parents
24. Your car? Tahoe
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Nordstroms
27. Your summer? hot
28. Love someone? Totally
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? dunno

I would like to pass this award to the three following:

Scary Mommy, who is an amazing writer and super funny!

Froggity, who is a daily read of mine. I think we would make great friends in "real life."

And live.love.eat, I just recently discovered her and OH MY! If you aren't reading her than you must. I have made four of her recipes and they are now going to be staples in my home. And she is a funny mom. This is imperative to my morning reads.

Thanks again Londie. You rock!

3 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

you're too kind, my friend! :) thanks a million! i will be posting it as soon as my computer gets off the crack it's currently on.

it's funny, you always say things on here and i am like 'yeah! me too!' haha- great minds... cheers!

michelle matthews said...

Congrats! THanks for the live.love.eat info! I've printed off 5 of her recipes!!!!

??? said...

Awwww you are too kind!!

I swear we are gonna hang out ONE day!!!

I would have the BEST time with you!!! Loved all your answers...thanks for doing it!!