Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IT'S ALMOST WINE TIME!

Ok, it is almost time to start the wine glass exchange. Fun!

I have decided to limit the purchase price to $10 since the shipping is going to be pricier due to the fact that we will be shipping glass. Please don't send anybody a plastic wine glass.

That would be just wrong.

So if you haven't already signed up, if you do want to participate just comment HERE.

And remember, the wine glass can be fun and festive, to pretty, to even funny.

I have a hand painted camo glass that somebody gave me last year as deer season was starting. I love it. I have a $30 wine glass that I found at Tuesday Morning for $1.99. And then I have a few beautiful Waterford crystal glasses as well.

Once you get the mismatched collection going, you will love it. And so will your guest. It is fun to watch which ones people select at your get togethers.

So sign up by this Friday and I will pair everyone up and start shopping for you buddy!

4 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

yay!

i shall be going to marshall's, t.j. max, and world market today to look for something snazzy to trade!

thanks for entering my magazine giveaway! :) lol i feel so official now that i have 100 posts!

starnes family said...

I'm in.

Debz said...

Ooohh, kdlost! That's a great idea - TJMAXX. That's where I will go. YAY!

??? said...

I can't wait!!!!!