Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's a big girl now!



I love it. I love watching Bram and Tess playing happily in their playroom. Bram is sooooo sweet and loving to his little sister.
Yes, there are times when he randomly pushes her down or intentionally trips her but that is just cute sibling rivalry. Melts my heart.

For the most part he is a dream big brother and wants to include her in all of his big boy games, shows her how to work puzzles, and will play endlessly on the train table with her. A sweet sweet boy.

These are pictures of Tess playing with her big brother. She is so happy and proud of herself. The two of them played happily for over an hour with no fussin' at all.

And yes, I do realize these are pictures of just Tess and no Bram. Bram was playing in the buff. Not a stitch of clothing on. That is just how he rolls.

Needless to say, I thought posting his naked hiney on the internet would lead to all sorts of problems.

But I think y'all get the idea of how fun playtime was yesterday.

6 comments:

Debz said...

You can see a lil bit of Bram's nekkidness behind Tess in the 2nd picture. A left leg and his head it looks like.

That Tess is a beauty! :)

morewineplease said...

I dont care if she has hair or not, that child is beautiful!!!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Aww cute!!!

??? said...

Thanks for that clarification b/c I was wondering if you just forgot to take a picture of Bram!!

I love her smile, and that is so sweet that they play so well together!!!

YOu are so blessed!!!

Minxy Mimi said...

Very cute!
My boys love to be nekkid too! I wish my oldest were a dream big brother!

michelle matthews said...

They are precious!!!!!!!!