Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things have seriously gotten way out of control

Yesterday I was giving Tess a bath. I didn't want Bram to get in because we were having some friends over and he would just get dirty again.

So I am sitting on the bathroom floor and he starts taking off his shorts. I say, "Bram, you are not getting in with sister. We talked about it, mommy said no."

Guess what little asshole grabbed my face and said, "I am in charge and I will be taking a bath. Not later. But now."

Are you f'ing kidding me?

6 comments:

Mama Sue said...

Court, you are in such big trouble!

starnes family said...

Sounds like you are raising a Starnes kid. At times like these, I try to think ahead and know that this sort of confidence will come in handy one day. Not now, but one day!

Debz said...

He is, oh words excape me. Best of luck my friend, best of luck.

michelle matthews said...

Little toot! He is in charge!

morewineplease said...

that is the kind of shit I deal with daily!!!!!!!

debi & lisa said...

Never ever ever ever ever tell Brammy NO.