Thursday, October 9, 2008

Poor lady

Poor Miss Tess had her one year old "well child" check up. Not a good day for her. At. All.
She is 20 lbs and 30 inches, this is 25% in weight and 98% in height. And has in these percentiles since birth. Let's all hope that this is going to be a lifelong weight/height ratio. How lucky for her.

Then the shots. Holy cow did she have a hard time with it! Bless her. Bram never seemed too bothered by the shots. At all really, I guess a high pain threshold is one of the perks of being the spawn of Satan.

She is totally konked out now and I keep checking on her to make sure there is no allergic reaction to the MMR shot. I don't really know what that would be because I never read the packets they give you, but I think I will know it when I see it.

That is the excitement of our day. Tonight I am going to eat at the Tamale King again. HOLY FAT ASS COCO!!!! It is going to be a greasy cheese fest. And what makes it even more pathetic is that I have been looking forward to Tamale King for two weeks.

That is some kind of wild isn't it?

2 comments:

michelle matthews said...

Awe - poor Tess! I dread the shots absolutely dread it. We haven't started yet - probably gonna start at his 2 year appt. in a few weeks. :(
I hope she feels better soon.
I was wanting Mexican food for dinner tonight so after reading your post - I REALLY want it!

??? said...

Awww kiss Tess on the head for me!!

Well I hope you enjoyed your Tamale King. It really does sound like my kinda place. I only eat Tamales when I go to mexican places!!

And spawn of satan! LMAO!!! Now I see where Bram gets his sense of humor from!!!