Monday, October 13, 2008

Mama Mia!

My rough and tumble little boy has been playing in the playroom with his trucks. I can hear all kinds of boy noises coming out of there. Very dramatic "vroom, vroom" noises, banging, throwing, wrecks and such.



And then I hear........

"Mama Mia, here I go again, my my how can I resist you!"



More boy noises again. This time with his transformers and Power Rangers. Great conversations about bad guys and getting in helicopters to rescue somebody. Helicopter apparently crashes. Awesome sound effects. Kid has got some talent with the sound effects.



and then.......

"Mama Mia, my my just how much I've missed you!"



Do you think I should enroll him in theater?

5 comments:

morewineplease said...

Has he been listening to the mamma mia sound track???

starnes family said...

A boy after my own heart. I love Mamma Mia!!! The soundtrack is constantly played in my car and Carter knows many of the words!

Scary Mommy said...

I love that soundtrack. Boy has some good taste!!

And your comment on my Christmas post seriously made my night-- that's my dream-- to be a magazine writer! Thank you!! :)

michelle matthews said...

That is hilarious! So cute! Love it!

??? said...

OOOH yes...enroll him now b/c he is one little dramatic boy!! He might make US some money some day!!! *teehee*