Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An old observation revisited.....


After looking at the Halloween pics when Tess was only a few weeks old.......
I totally think she looked like Mr.Magoo as newborn.

Y'all don't have to say, "no she didn't, she was beautiful." This is something I noticed at birth, I had just forgotten how much she did look like him.

She was beautiful but did look a lot like Mr.Magoo.

And Bram looked like Franklin the turtle as a newborn. No joke. Of course since he was baby number one, it took me a couple of years to realize it. But with Tess, I saw the Magoo resemblance at a few hours old.


3 comments:

Debz said...

Oh lord if I can find a picture - my first born looked like ET. No joke at all. That's what everyone called him. In front of me. Can you imagine?

I gotta find a picture.

morewineplease said...

you are too much!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oh that is too funny because I thought the same thing about my (now) 2 year old. The Hubby took a bunch of pictures of her and apparently sent the absolute worst one of her to his family. When I asked him which one he sent and he showed me the Mr. Magoo shot I almost punched him the face. I just knew they were all at dinner discussing how ugly their new grandchild/niece was! Of course all the raging hormones weren't helping any. Anyway, glad to say she's now adorable!