Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks Mamas!

Thanks for all of your paci tips. I know I need to get rid of it. I know I am just being super lazy and don't want to deal with the complete ass whip it is going to be taking it away from him.

Coco was so right, it will totally jack up his teeth and I would rather avoid braces if at all possible. I would like a new pair of boobs one day and braces might cut into that money.

And to all of you moms out there with kids sucking away on a pass, GET RID OF IT NOW!!!

Of course Miss Tess is having her morning nap sucking away on hers.

But that is different. She really needs it.

3 comments:

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

It's not as bad as you think it is...at least at this age, they kind of get it. Either you do it at 6 months or at 3 years because you can work the whole "baby" thing. I've heard doing it at 2 is just TORTURE. BTW, Peanut does have the BEST hair! My sister and I love putting product in it and bouncing up the curls. She has a cowlick that when you comb it to the opposing side, it gives it great volume. She's so lucky!!

Debz said...

good for you!! it might take him a bit, but he'll do fine.

??? said...

The new boobs is great thing to buy!! Trust me!!! I love them!!! I felt I totally deserved them and you do too b/c you're fabulous!!!! :D