Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks Lady!


One of my favorite bloggers Deb, bestowed this pretty pretty award to me. I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy and pass it along.

Here it goes:

1) I LOVE cold weather and the holidays. Sad thing is I live in Texas, cold weather is a luxury.

2) Watching my kids interacting like siblings. It is happening more and more these days and melts my heart.

3) Sitting in a hot bubble bath reading my Country Living magazine.

4) Sitting on the back porch drinking wine with my husband.

5) Giving my kids their night time bath. For two reasons, it means it is very close to bedtime. And they both LOVE the bath, so it is fun playtime for all of us. I let them splash and get as rambunctious as they want.

6) Shopping.

I pass this on to my new bloggie friends. I want to hear what 6 things make you smile.

3 comments:

Debz said...

Your welcome girly!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'm STILL waiting for the chilly weather here in FL.

morewineplease said...

bubble bath... what's that, do you get to take those when you are a mom????