Friday, October 10, 2008

I got an award!!


Shannon gave me an award!! Thanks Shannon, you are seriously one of the reasons I started my blog. If you haven't read her yet, do. She is such a lady, but very funny. A combo I haven't quite achieved yet. And she is a wonderful photographer. I actually would love to get a little help from you with working on my camera skills. hint. hint.
SOOO, I have two bloggers that I would love to pass this on to.

First is Casey, at Starnes Family. She is a fun daily read, takes wonderful pictures of all her family outings and the fun things they do. And this is dorky (I just said dorky) but, we have started a wonderful friendship because of the blogs. Seriously, we probably email each other 10 times a day!

Second is Deb, at Postcard from the Edge. Deb gives me hope that Bram isn't going to me a sociopath. She has raised boys while keeping a fabulous sense of humor. Hilarious. Always.

I LOVE tons more blogs but these are the two that I thought would be perfect for this award.
Ta-ta for now!!

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Thank you, Courtney! I will pass it on today.

michelle matthews said...

Congrats!!! I love me some Shannon! :)

Debz said...

You are by far one of the sweetest (and funniest) people I know. It makes me laugh to hear that no matter what 3 year old "quotes of the day' that little shit comes up with, you keep your sense of humor. That's way better than I was - I remember throwing a lot of balled up socks around my bedroom (with the door closed so no one knew how retarded I was). Your way better at it than I was. Trust me...
And until he starts picking the wings off flies, I wouldn't worry about the sociopath thing. If that happens though, all bets are off.

morewineplease said...

AHHH! Thanks for the sweet words! You are rock'n it dear!